Skip to content
1. The currency in Vietnam is called Dong (1 € = 20 831 dongs)
2. You have to go to Halong Bay, a true paradise on the coast.
3. The cuisine is very rich and diverse, you must taste the Phò, Bún chả and Bún bò Huế.
4. Noodles soup is a very common dish for breakfast.
5. The best time to visit Vietnam is from December to March.
6. Essential to visit the imperial cities Hoi An and Hue, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, they are the great metropolis and Sapa is more nature and adventure.
7. Vietnam is one of the cheapest destinations in the world and it is very easy to find affordable accommodation.
8. Drinking tap water is not recommended.
9. The electric current is 220 V and 50 Hz, adapters of types A, C and G are required depending on the area of the country to be traveled.
10. The country code for Vietnam is +84